Rezilience & Empowerment: Support RSA in 2017 for 2018
For the end-of-year, please renew your support of Red Salmon Arts (RSA) to celebrate our mission of promoting cultural arts from Chican@/x/Latin@/x/Native American perspective for over thirty years by donating.
Your support will allow us to grow, revise, and thrive! The monies we raise benefit our new and long-standing programming such as Café Libro, Cine Resistencia, Save Our Youth, Native Roots Open Mic, and the Touring Writers Series. Last, we are grateful for any amount to compensate the reduction in one of our grants and assist us with our daily operations and maintenance, which will allows us to keep our doors open.
You can help us several ways:
- Donate here: https://www.youcaring.com/
- Become a Monthly Sustainer here (contact [email protected]
- Send us a check at Red Salmon Arts, 4926 E. Cesar Chavez St. Unit C1, Austin, TX 78702
- Support our events, screenings, lectures, workshops, and other related programming and bring a friend or two.
- Inquire about volunteering at RSA